Sunday, December 14, 2008

Your Blogging Host

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted some pics. I don't know what hit me other than a double ear infection on Wed. night, but I didn't think I was going to survive. You name it, I had it. Chills, fever (topped out at 103), terrible two-day headache, neck pain, stomach ache, (yep, you know what follows that.....had that too), dizzy and fatigue. I have never in my life felt so sick. It took me a good three days, antibiotics and a gargle thing to start feeling better. I still haven't been able to eat a full meal with out being sick since Thursday, but the road to recovery is getting shorter. I'll be going back to school tomorrow, so ready or not....here I come.

If you want to see our family pictures that we took at lenzo studio last friday go to:
www.lenzostudio.com click on recent photos, Loomis family, password: parker08

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jacie Wright said...

beth,
the pictures look great! some of the ones at the end of parker by himself are too cute! i dont know how you will ever choose!!!