Well, I took Parker to the Health Clinic (thanks to our crappy insurance that won't pay for shots, they only cover the first $500 for the first year and $250 for each year after that) today to get his nine month shots. He only had to get two. I had to hold him on my lap while they gave him two shots, one in each leg, but to my suprise....he hardly cried at all. Just one little peep was all he made. I couldn't believe it, usually he screams his head off and cries all the way to the car. I was so proud of him. I took him to Tim Hortons (really I took myself) and got him four timbits. He ate some of them, but for the most part he liked breaking them apart and throwing them on the ground to the dogs. The best part of the day is that while waiting to get Parker's shots, we found out that we finally got our first snow day. Now we get to spend the whole day with P. I love my job!
No comments:
Post a Comment