Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Cutest Leprechaun Ever

Yesterday my Mom and I went to Babies R Us (the best place on earth!) to look at getting a double stroller. We never bought a stroller when we had Parker because we just bought a frame that the carseat fits into, but now we are going to need a stroller. We didn't come home with a stroller, but my mom bought Parker this adorable hat. Afterall, he did come home from the hospital on St. Pat's Day. Too cute!





1 comment:

Nicole said...

What a so handsome little boy! I love the hat. Okay, so we got a double stroller a few months after Ella was born. We got the tandem one, with a seat in the back and one in front. It was one of the least expensive because I couldn't afford a high-end one. If I could have, I'd have bought a side-by-side. I bet it would be easier to handle. The super long double stroller we have is pretty hard to steer. But it works for our walks! You'll have to let me know what kind you get!