Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Little Angel

Parker was so tired when he came home from the baseball banquet tonight. We took our tubbie and I put his dipie on and gave him his bottle bc he was so grumpy and when I went back to check on him, he was sound asleep. I didn't even get to put his jammies on so I covered him up. Every night he has to be touching his teddy bear. It's a womb bear that has been in his crib since he was a week old. He has to have his teddy every night. He holds it and cuddles with it. He also has to have his paci. It's the only time he uses one. (p.s.- i cut off some of his mullet tonight.) He has never had an official first haircut, I just trimmed some off so he doesn't look redneck. I love him so much. Night, night baby.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That's got to be one of the sweetest pictures ever. Joshua has that same bear, isn't it wonderful?