Every time I put Parker to sleep or leave to go somewhere...let's face it...all day long every day I tell Parker I love him in hopes that he will say it back someday and yesterday it happened. Scott took him to the football game lastnight and as he was leaving I said "Bye, bye, love you." Sure enough he said "Bye" waved and then said "Love you." He is such a wonderful boy even when he needs a nap. Recently he has noticed Camden more often and the other day he rocked her in her car seat and tried to kiss her four times. He is going to be the best big brother. What a blessing they are.
1 comment:
That is SO WONDERFUL!! It's a milestone that I await with much anticipation too. Miss Ella just gave me her first hug a few days ago, and I literally got all teary-eyed. Ah, being a mama has such amazing moments.
Post a Comment