Sunday, January 31, 2010

It Finally Happened!!

So after running tonight I go to take my shower and of course Buster sits outside the bathroom door crying. After I was finished I open the door and he is gone! He isn't in our bed, he isn't on the couch and he isn't downstairs. I notice that Parker's door was open so I figured that he walked in there and then just went to his cage so I go into Parker's room to turn the light on in his closet so when he wakes up in the morning he can see and I hear heaving breathing. I look over bc I'm afraid that Parker is having one of his bad dreams and low and behold, there is Buster sleeping in Parker's bed right at his feet. Parker is out cold and so is Buster and the best part, he is still in there!! We always wanted Buster to be able to sleep in Parker's room with him. They are bestest buddies. As I look back, I thought Buster was crying because he wanted Scott, but maybe he was crying because he wanted Parker. Parker loves Buster just as much as Buster loves Parker.

No comments: