Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Little Boy Turned 2!

Parker got to have two parties for turning 2 this year. We had the grandparents down and michele for one of the parties and then a family and friends party the following weekend. Parker had a wonderful time. Poppy and Granny had given him a Thomas the Train when they first came and lets just say, he hasn't put it down yet. He takes it everywhere and I mean everywhere. On the 22nd Parker and I went with Jacie and Avie to Coco Keys and we had to take it there, in a backpack. He loves it. He even sleeps with it. He is playing with it right now as I type this. He loved Coco Keys until a huge bucket of water dumped on us. I thought we were in a place that we wouldn't get wet.....we were not. Luckily for us it was at the end and he was about ready to go anyway.


























































































1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Hey Beth
Looks like Parker had a wonderful birthday. Two already! Does not seem possible. Cute pics and he does look so grown up. Camie is also growing like a weed :) See you soon.
Jeanne