Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm A Bad Blogger

So sorry that I haven't posted since the dr. apt. The evenings are filled with baby and baby. This baby doesn't seem to like ice cream, pop, sweets, salads, ranch dressing, junk food or fast food. All the things I loved with Parker, I can't even stand to smell. Anyone who knows me know that my two favorite things are ketchup and ranch. I can't have the ranch anymore, but I still have my ketchup. That is one thing I couldn't have with Parker. All I seem to eat is fruits and veggies. This baby will make me a healthy eater no matter how bad I don't always want to be.

Oh, and a plug for me, if you want to buy Gold Canyon products.....I am now selling! I was asked to do and it and I figure, why not? I love them and a little money on the side never hurts. I've always worked two jobs and I won't be working my summer job this year. No thanks on being 6,7 or 8 months prego and working at the pool. I'll pass.

No comments: