
I went to the doctor today and for all of the non-believers in home pregnancy, it is 100% now. I had my blood drawn and my official due date is Sept. 17th. Just in time for school. I go back March 2nd to have my first ultrasound. I won't find out until 20 weeks, and yes I am finding out. I can't take not knowing.
4 comments:
So glad its finally official! We will keep trying the witch craft until we get the results you want! Haha!!! So excited for you both
Yeah! Congrats! I was just thinking the other day after viewing your childhood pictures how cute it would be if you had a little girl. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
Yay yay yay!!! I never doubted, even though you said your doctor wouldn't confirm to you. Hope you are doing so great, and making it through the first trimester blahs. Can't wait to find out what you're having!
Congratulations Beth!!! How exciting! Praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy!
Post a Comment