Friday, June 5, 2009

Parker's First Trip to the Zoo

Hi Crook Family!! He loved chasing kids and Daddy through the prarie dog tunnel, however, he did not like getting his picture taken. He ran out crying to Mommy.







Inside the prarie dog tunnel.

Parker and Daddy are not in this picture, but this is how close the tiger was to the glass. Parker loved the tiger. He kept saying "kitty, kitty" and pointing to the tiger.

Feeding the birds. Parker wanted to touch their tails and take their food.



AWESOME!!



Below is a video of Parker at the petting zoo. I wish I could put his video of the tiger. It was by far his favorite. He started to scream and pound on the glass because the tiger kept pacing right in front of the window. He loved it. His other favorites were the petting zoo and the fish.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

How FUN!! I so want to take Joshua to the zoo this summer. Hopefully I can talk my husband into it. He hates zoos. That picture of you and your little man is so cute.